Mesa View Residential Program
The mission of the Many Farms Community School, Inc. Residential is to provide a home living atmosphere to promote self-sufficiency by giving students the opportunity to attain academic, personal, social cultural/spiritual growth and a positive self-image.
Reading-all students will improve in reading in order to perform at or above grade level
Math- all students will improve in math computation and problems solving skills
Discipline- Drug abuse and violence incident reports will be reduced annually
Technology- all students and staff will improve technology use and application
- Mesa View Dormitory is a great way for your child/children to interact with each other and it is also a great way to experience independent living where students learn to become responsible and motived individuals. Mesa View Dormitory is a family oriented program where staff gives support and guidance to students so they can become lifelong learners. Our monthly calendar has recreational activities along with other activities that are planned throughout the month. Our students are involved with planning activities and our residential students are involved with athletics or other school programs.
- The goal and objective for Mesa View Dormitory is to provide a safe and healthy environment for the students while supporting and encouraging them to achieve successful academics and personal development.
- Mesa View Dormitory operates with 5 qualified Homeliving Assistants, 1 Homeliving Secretary and 1 Homeliving Manager. Staff provides direct supervision and assistance to students residing in the dormitory. There are 25 rooms each in the boys and girls wing, occupancy for 50 boys and 50 girls from 1st to 8th
- Mesa View Dormitory Program offers support in Academic Tutoring which is done after school from 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm (1 hour of Study Hour). The residential staff tutors students in dormitory. The computer lab is open for students’ to use to complete assignments and there is also a library area for students. Health Services is also available for students in the evening, the school nurse is scheduled five days a week Sunday through Thursday from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm to administer medication to students. We also offer to students one hour of recreational activities on a daily basis. Which include hiking, nature walk, jogging, cookout, movie outing, support school home games, culture night and field trips. Guidance sessions are done Monday through Thursday for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour, staff or presenters present on topics such as cultural stories, self-identity, kinship, clan system, motivations, self esteem and team building along with other topics.
- Thank you for taking the time to read this synopsis of the dormitory program but to get a great look at the program come and join in on activities.
Hours of Operation:
Dormitory is open Sunday through Friday.
Dorm opens at 4:00 pm and closes at 8:00 pm everyday.
Have your child/children checked in before 8:00 pm.
Monday through Friday the dormitory is open 8:00 am -8:00 pm.
Students are transported home on Fridays.
Contact information for Residential:
Boys Wing: (928)667-8162
Girls Wing: (928)667-8163