The library is an exciting, adventurous place. Students are encouraged to draw from its wealth of materials as much as possible.
- Students need to use quiet voices and be respectful of others when using the library.
- Students must have permission from their classroom teacher when using the library. Often, teachers will schedule time for their students to be in the library during open library times (Fridays).
- Students should return materials to the library as soon as they are finished reading them to allow others to check them out.
- Students who do not return books on time will not be allowed to check out additional books.
- Students will be expected to pay for any lost or damaged book or bar code.
- Students are responsible for books they have checked-out.
Spring Book Fair:
March 25th 2019 – April 4th 2019
Monthly Scholastic Catalogs are available.