Many Farms Community School (1965) is an American Indian, tribal grant, community and day school for grades K to 8, distinguished by its emphasis on academic excellence and on the development of character, creativity and Navajo culture.
Philosophy of Education
Many Farms Community School, Inc. strives to be an excelling tribal grant school. Academics and Dine culture are incorporated to achieve excellence by highly-effective staff who share high expectations for all students.
Many Farms Community School strives for academic success while preserving dine teachings and value
Many Farms Community School’s mission is to offer students the opportunity to achieve in an engaging, inspiring, and challenging environment.
- 21st Century After school tutoring/Cultural Activities
- Computer Labs
- Library-Accelerated Reader/Math
- Response to intervention (RTI Math/Reading)
- Gifted & Talented
- Summer School
- ESS Student Program
- Educational/Incentive Field Trip
- Child Study
- Core Subject Areas
- Compass Learning
- Go Math!
- Academic Counseling Services
- Bilingual-Immersion (KG-2nd)
- Navajo Language/Culture (KG-8th)
- Student Council
- Sports (Volleyball, Cross-Country, Basketball, Baseball, Softball)
Parent Involvement Committee
FACE Program (Home-base, Center-base, Adult Education)